In 7 years, Altim became the Consulting firm recognized in the world of development, architecture, integration and validation of Embedded Softwares.
Created in 2008 by Franck Dupré, Altim group started in the UK and then moved to France. We now have a team of more than 60 specialists in Development, Integration and Architecture, and our reputation has been established with numerous renowned customers.
Our Goal is to advise and provide our customers with our experience, capitalizing on our expert skills, from Professional Services to R&D through our Altim Labs.
- Passionate, we are committed to customer relationship.
- We are active, responsive and quick and our excellence is recognised.
- Human values are key to Altim.
Specialist in Embedded Software
- Focus on Digital TV and Embedded Multimedia softwares
- Qualitative approach / Sectorial expertise
- Innovation / R&D (agreements from CIR and JEI)
- Technological awareness
Human resources adjusted to your needs
- Our expertise in embedded system allows us to answer to very specific requirements.
- A strong targeting of the profiles and a well-organised database save time and better adress your technical issues.
Creation of Altim France
- Altim Ltd (UK) created in London end of 2008
- Creation of Altim France – activity starts
- 1st customer: France Telecom
First customer in Digital TV
- Technical project management on Set-Top-Box for Telecoms Operators
- Development and integration of Digital TV Middleware
Specialist in Digital TV
- Positioning as specialist in a very competitive market
- ALTIM develops its expertise in Digital TV
- Development, integration, test and validation on STB
- Expertise developped in embedded multimedia
- Skills in Digital TV applications and End-user interface
- Turnover: 1.6M€
- Digital TV in Automotive dashboards
Growth and development of new business Sector
- Evolution from Telecom and Media market to new sectors
- ALTIM wins a label as young innovating company
- Growth of +50% of turnover 2.5M€ end 2013
- Term grows to more than 30 consultants
A new development
- Creation of ALTIM LABS
- Diversification in our technical offerings
- Sectorial development
- Business development: +50%
- Specific expertise on embedded systems
Strengthening our position
- Prototype development of Set-top-box on a HDMI stick in the Altim LABS
- New reference listings with major accounts
- Sectorial diversificaion on software layers, from the low-level to the HMI of the automobile dashboards (and the tools for their development)
- Corporate communication campaign and publishing of a video on our expertise
- Turnover : 4,1M€
A recognized expertise
- Openning of 8 new accounts including Valeo, SFR, JCDecaux
- A team of more than 70 experts
- New offers developped in Altim Labs:
- « Optimization of lag time »
- « 3D Augmented Reality »
- « Screen Mirroring »
- Turnover : 5,7M€ (40% growth)
Franck Dupre - Director
Franck graduates with a master of telecommunications in 1996. Franck starts up his career as a telecom consultant specialized in the GSM arena. He gains his technical expertise through experiences at SFR, Nortel, France Telecom, Philips…
Franck then joins ALTRAN, benefits from a cutting-edge business training and becomes a business manager. In his role, Franck develops niche offerings in Telecom, Aeronautics, Space and Defence industries.
He is attracted by ALTEN where he works in the Paris organisation for a year and finally moves to London with a view to managing their SD Partners business in 2006-2007.
Franck develops his expertise of the English market and decides to join SOPRA in the UK where he is in charge of the localisation of some of the French offers. He participates in the Telecom Teams group coordination.
Franck is passionate and ambitious and he made his mind up in 2008 to start up ALTIM Ltd focusing on Telecom and Network consulting services. He founds ALTIM France in 2009 to seed the development of the Telecom and Digital TV businesses in France.
He founds Altim France in 2009, strenghtens Telecom networks and develops the Embedded Multimedia offer.
One of the factors that differentiate Altim is that the whole Business team is composed of technical engineers coming from Embedded Development landscape.
This asset allows us to offer our customers a high-quality technical monitoring as well as a better understanding of their issues.
This also enables us to provide our employees with a career management as accurate as possible to match their expertise and their wishes.
Our dynamic team scours the market every day to generate new possibilities for the experts in the innovative work environment of new technologies.
We are also keeping our “niche” and “expertise” position in embedded multimedia because it made Altim successful.
Human Resources and Administrative Department
Joining Altim is embarking in a beautiful adventure full of challenges and pleasure to work together!
Our collaborators are at the heart of our daily concerns because they are the biggest asset of our company.
Our team has the ambition of becoming a real partner and of offering quality services to all employees. The personal well-being and development of each individual is key to the company’s performance. We cultivate availability and flexibility to adapt to the true needs of the employees while respecting their singularities. Being openminded and creative, it helps us provide innovating solutions to Human Resources and daily management as well as long-term projects.
Other values are leading us like honesty, pragmatism, team spirit and… enthusiasm. As Jacques Séguéla righlty said: “Life is too short to work sadly”!
A team of experts
Within the context of its continuing strong growth, Altim France is recruiting consultants in its specialty.
As soon as the candidacy has been approved we listen to the wishes of the experts. This allows us to identify the project that suits them best and that will enable the experts to build technical capacity.
A regular monitoring is done by our managers on the ongoing mission as well as on the career development and the continuous training. This way we help the experts to better handle their career path.